Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

Our Mother's Day weekend was jam packed with fun! That Saturday we went to Mascoutah in the afternoon for Lilah's 2nd birthday party (and our first time to meet Laith!) The party was at Scheve Park and Mia loved the playground. After the birthday party, we headed to Tony's with Art, Randa and Scott to celebrate Mother's Day with the Simons. On Sunday, we had lunch after church at Mom & Dad's house to celebrate with the Twenhafels. Sunday afternoon and evening was time for just Jake, Mia and I to celebrate together. Last year I had decided that a tradition I wanted to start was dedicated family nap/snuggle time on Mother's Day. This was definitely my favorite part of the weekend - just hanging out at home with my 2 favorite people!

At Lilah's party at the park!


The Twenhafel Girls


Mommy and Mia

No comments: