Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's been awhile...

You may have noticed that I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately Of course I have lots of excuses (mainly Jake working 80 hours per week for the months of December and January and Mia being sick) but now that things are back to "normal", I'm hoping to start blogging again more regularly.

So the next several blogs are going to be mainly ones to catch everyone up to date on all things Simon. I have lots of fun pictures and even cuter videos to share. So until the next blog is ready, here's a sweet picture of Mia to enjoy!

This photo is from September when we surprised Mia with her new house!

3 comments:

Amy H said...

Jack has the same playhouse. He loves it as much as it looks like Mia does. She is such a cutie!

dana said...

the trips had that playhouse and then i sold it to another trip mom and then just bought it back for Hayden. she is adorable.

Angie said...

She's got the BEST smile! Too cute!