Saturday, November 22, 2008

Movie Star

You know when something triggers a memory that you haven't thought of in ages and it makes you a little sentimental? That happened the other night when Mia was trying on her sunglasses. The instant she put them on, I immediately said "Oh look at the movie star!" It was one of those times when the phrase just popped out. All of a sudden I remembered a time when I was little and came strutting into the living room with my big red sunglasses on and my mom saying to me "Oh look at the movie star!" I haven't thought about that in years, but now the memory is as clear as it happened yesterday. Maybe one day Mia will look at her little girl wearing sunglasses and call her a movie star?

Here's my little Movie Star!


2 comments:

Angie said...

She's definite movie star material!!!!

Amy said...

I LOVE the big purple glasses!!! Too darn cute!!!