Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Bump Report



Today when I went to pick up Mia, the first thing I noticed was Mia's teacher giving me a sheepish look.  And then Mia turned her head towards me and I understood why.  She has a big purple bump on the left side of her forehead.  Poor little girl!  It looks so painful, but apparently Mia handled it like a trooper.  They were outside on the playground and Mia was climbing on the picnic table.  Miss Laura told Mia that she needed to sit down because she kept trying to climb onto the table.  Mia doesn't like to be told "No" and can sometimes be dramatic...so instead of sitting down, she flung herself off the table and her forehead connected right on the motorcycle riding toy.  Mia really didn't seem to be affected by it.  Her bump report (1st one ever, I might add) said that they treated her with ice and lots of TLC.  I love that they put that on there!  I know accidents happen, especially with toddlers just learning to walk, so I'm sure this is just the beginning.  




1 comment:

Angie said...

Poor Mia! Yes, unfortunately you are going to deal with LOTS of bumps for years to come. At least she took it like a trooper though! See ya Saturday!